Thursday, January 24, 2008

PROVERBS



1. Our eyes are placed in front because it is more important to
look ahead than to look back .

2. You can close your eyes to things you don't want to see, but
you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

3. destiny decides who you meet in life
but its only your heart that can decide
who gets to stay in your life.....

4. Never Fall in love , cuz falling any where always hurts.

5. It takes a minute to have a crush on someone...an hour to
like someone...! And a day to love someone...! But it takes
a lifetime to forget someone...!

6. In the arithmetic of love,
one plus one means everything
and two minus one means nothing

7. A true lover is that who see ur first tear, catch the second
and stops the third.

8. I sometimes wonder why "u" and " me" are 2 different words
for u and me

9. smile : the second best thing u can do with ur lips.

10. Don't tell GOD how big your problems are... tell yours problems
how big your GOD is
11. Quitter never wins,while winner never quits

12. The tounge but three inches long yet it can kill a man 6 feet high.

13. silent people are like silent water...deep and dangerous!!!!

14. "Revenge is a dish best served cold !!"

15. talent is that which is in a man's power ,
genius is that in whose power a man is!

16. in war there is no prize 4 the runnerup

17. Raise your sail one foot and you get ten feet of wind.

18. "Love is like pizza, when it's good, it's really good.
When it's bad, It's still pretty good."

19. Love is like iodex..oh ah ouch dur bhagaye-
Love is like pepsi..yeh dil mangay aur-
Love is like supereme.yehi to hai wo apna pann-
Love is like nokia..connecting people-
Love is like waves..nam hi kaffi hay-
Love is like gold leaf..bachon ki pohonch say dur rakhain-
Love is like wah..dil jeetnay ka meetha andaz-
Love is like samsung..everyone is invited-
Love is like habib oil..kyun kay yeh dil ka mamla hay

20. A Positive Attitude May Not Solve All Your Problems,
But It Will Annoy Enough People To Make It Worth The Effort
21. Last night I sat in my backyard, looking up at the stars.
For each star I thought of a reason why I love you. But
then I ran out of stars

22. The best thing about an enemy is that he tells the truth about you.

23. Some feel the rain; Others just get wet..

24. Can I borrow a quarter? "What for ?"
I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my
dreams....
Do you have a Bandaid ? Because I just scraped my knee falling
for you.
Do you believe in love at first sight ? or should I walk by again?

25. Get me another wine!! .u r still looking ugly...lol

26. Whoever said anybody has a right to give up?

27. The best way out is always through.

28. If you think you can, you can. And if you think you
can't, you're right.

29. Pablo Picasso:
My mother said to me, "If you become a soldier, you'll be a general;
if you become a monk, you'll end up as the Pope." Instead, I became
a painter and wound up as Picasso.
30. The only place where success comes before work
is in the dictionary.

31. Some people dream of success... while others wake up and
work hard at it.

32. God gives every bird its food, but He does not throw
it into its nest.

33. The only thing that ever " sat " its way to success was a hen.

34. If A equals success, then the formula is A equals X plus Y plus Z. X is work. Y is play. Z is keep your mouth shut. (Albert Einstein)

35. Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler. (Albert Einstein)

36. Wise men make proverbs, but fools repeat them.

37. Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.

FROM URS

J P